Why Choose Us
All our educators have a minimum of 10 years of experience teaching International Curriculums like American, British and IB
With humble beginnings in 2005, we are led by Prof. Iyer, an IB and A level Math teacher, author, examiner, and the HOD teaching for the past 17 years.
Besides IB, we largely support,
- Non-Baccalaureate programs, including A-Levels by Cambridge (CAIE) & Pearson Edexcel, Advanced Placement® (AP).
- Test prep: ACT®, SAT®, GMAT®, GRE®, TOEFL® and IELTS®
Being an experienced educator’s group, we offer
- Teaching and Mentoring
- Provide Test Prep Support
- Assessment Services
- Student Cram Programs
- Leadership Training
- Test Prep and US Prep Programs
- Workshops, Professional Development and Subject Training
- ATL Workshops
Teaching @ IBI
- Planning and Scheduling – Google Calendar and Google Keep
- Use of Live Notes
- Synchronous -100% Live Teaching methods
- White Board: MS-Word and Microsoft Whiteboard, One note – Real-time Screen share
- Visual Integration -Google Desmos, Casio, Texas, and Spreadsheets
- Regular in-class quiz
KEY REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- Licensed Educational Organisation
- Experienced Teachers
- Examiners and Subject Experts
- Authentic guidance in confirmation with curriculum standards
- We follow strict standards of academic honesty practices
- A dedicated office support team to support learners
- 24X7 education organization as we support students worldwide
"Innovation, Delivery Excellence & Learner Attainment are the 3 main reasons why I am in the field of Education"
– Prof Iyer (Founder | Math Expert | Author | Examiner)
TEACHERS AND EXAMINERS
Our educators have a minimum of 8 years experience teaching the IB curriculum and are IB examiners.
Get world class subject delivery from our dedicated teachers and examiners
- 225 hours of AP subjects delivering for the May 2022 exam
- 777 hours of IGCSE Home Schooling delivered for the May 2021 exam
- 650 hours of A-Level tutoring
- 125 hours of Freshmen (Engineering Program) tutoring.
- 80 hours of GMAT tutoring.
Glorious Moments of IBWITHIYER
International Curriculum’s like IB, AP, A Level’s etc. are rigorous program’s that require constant hard work.
Our students have shown progress in their results and formative and summative assessments conducted by their respected schools with persistent hard work, dedication, and expert guidance. In IBWITHIYER, the teaching is structured to inculcate the habit of revising and practicing the portion at home, as most of our lessons are linked to assignments. Challenging aspects of any program can only be addressed by experts who are aware of the nuances of the curriculum.
Prof Iyer of IB WITH IYER has developed a network of educators who can fulfill the child’s needs and allow them to improve their performance by continuous assignments and periodic assessments significantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions